Brewery Banquets at Duration
Brewery Banquets are our casual fun dining events at the brewery. Banquets take place on the first Sat each month 12-8pm. Come enjoy magical food menus by Fanny Adams full of flavour, spice and just a touch of theatre – all washed down with a few pints by Duration Brewing.
Casual dining and bar hangs cosy in the barrel store – travel the world with beer and sharing platters from across the globe. Head to Mexico, Thailand, the Caribbean, Belgium and Spain with us and we’ll bring the beers! £30 a person for 2 courses and 2 drinks. Our Bar and Shop also open without booking. Brewery Tours 12-1pm on first Sats aswell.
We recommend booking ahead for your Brewery Banquet as spaces are limited. Let us know any dietries when booking – Belgium (mussels) and Spain (paella) Banquets have no v/vg alternatives but the rest can be made vegan or veg. Sessions available at 12pm 2pm 4pm or 6pm*. Book HERE.
Mussels* & Paella* Banquets are prepared theatrically in the courtyard over fire and served family style at 1pm and 5pm.
Thai Banquet Sat 2 Dec – Sharing Platters 12-8pm £30 includes £12 in drinks
Caribbean Banquet Sat 3 Feb – Sharing Platters 12-8pm £30 includes £12 in drinks
Mussels Belgium Banquet Sat 2 March – Lunch 1pm, Dinner 5pm £30 includes £12 in drinks
Paella / Spanish Banquet Sat 6 April – Lunch 1pm, Dinner 5pm £30 includes £12 in drinks
Just want to visit and have a drink or buy take out beers? No problem, our shop is open Mon-Fri 12-8 and First Sat 12-8 when bar opens – no booking required.
Brewery Tours will run 12-1pm on the first Saturday each month too and cost £25 per person and include a 30min tour, a tasting board of beers and a keepsake glass.
- When will you share the Banquet menu? We share the full food and beer menus on our Tap Days page and Socials a week before each event.
- Do you offer vegan/vegetarian options? Yes, but not always gluten free and Belgian and Spanish Banquets are Mussels and Paella with no v/vg options.
- When can we arrive? Doors open from 12pm, food is available throughout. For Belgian and Spanish Banquets food is served at 1pm and 5pm.
- Can we visit without a ticket? Yes, chef keeps some spare dishes available, however it’s best to book to guarantee chef will have enough food.
- Do you open outside of Brewery Banquet events? Yes, our brewery shop is open Mon-Fri 9-5pm
- Are you dog friendly? Yes, all well behaved dogs are welcome on leads. You may wish to bring a blanket – we have tiled floors.
- Do you allow walk ins? Yes or you can book for drinks via Tap Days Tables below