Duration Tap Days
Duration Tap Days
NEW FOR 2021, Experience Al Fresco Beers at Duration’s Farmhouse Brewery. Tap Days every Fri + Sat 12-8pm offer bucket list beers, delicious street food, and of course plenty of Duration on tap!
See the lineup HERE. Book your table HERE
Our Tap Days are about getting outside to enjoy farm-to-glass beers as nature intended. Come and enjoy a beer and a bite at Abbey Farm looking over the priory ruins. The kiosk will remain open for pickups.
Table booking is essential. We open rain or shine and offer covered tables for 90min slots. A non-refundable booking charge by table size is taken, redeemable against your first round of drinks.
Please head over to our Tap Days page the week of your visit to see the beer and food line up and as well as below there is additional info to help you plan your visit in our FAQs
We appreciate your cooperation while restrictions are in place. If you have any questions please visit our FAQs if you need any further information please contact us ahead of your visit via [email protected]
- We open our shop and alfresco taproom to the public every Fri + Sat between 12-8pm with food
- Walk-ins or via booking a covered Tap Day Table.
- We are located near Castle Acre in West Acre Kings Lynn off the A1065 and A47.
- Parking is free on the left lawn on arrival. Please do not park on the central lawn.
- On arrival, you will be seated at your table and asked to scan in for Track and Trace.
- Show your order number to redeem a voucher against your first round of drinks.
- Table-side ordering is essential.
- Kiosk walk-ups for take-out beer and food inside.
- Food and Drink orders are made via a QR code using a mobile. Please ask a server if you need assistance.
- Toilet blocks are available around the back of the brewery.
- Masks must be worn* when moving on-premise and at all times inside. *Not required if medically exempt or under 12 years old.
- The Brewery Kiosk will remain open for take-out beers, browsing, and merch.
- Brewery Tours, when available, can be booked in the Brewery Kiosk.
- We are a family-friendly venue. All children must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult.
- We do not have child seats or changing tables but plenty of room to roam!
- We are dog-friendly all dogs must be accompanied at all times by their responsible dog owner.
- To ensure other guest’s comfort please keep your dogs on their leads during your visit.