Becomes Indie Beer Trail!
As Indie Beer Feast has now been postponed, we will instead be part Indie Beer Trail – events across the city!
Come to our Tap Take Over at The Crow Pub.
Saving the big festival at the Abbeydale Picture House, a magnificent 1920s cinema in the heart of Sheffield, till March 2020.
Teaming up with the good people of Mobberley and Black Iris, Duration will be splashing over the Tap all weekend bringing a mix of special collaborative brews, fermata releases from our barrel store and a few freshies too!
- 🚜 Bet The Farm 𝄐 Fermata Release – 5.2% Farmhouse Pale – Vinous | Tropical | Vanilla
- 🐊 Crocs in The Coolship – Deya Collab – 5.7% Wild Wit – Lemon | Biscuit | Cherry Pit
- 💊 Doses – 5.1% German Pilsner – Dry | Crisp | Floral
- ⛵️Sail – Beak Collab – 4.2% Cellared Saison – Dry | Melon | Citrus
- 🧫 Shifting Baseline – 5.0% Pale Ale – Mango | Stone Fruit | Soft