Visit our brewery kiosk and collect cold beers direct from the brewery fridge and see where our field to glass beers are made. The brewery kiosk opens every Friday afternoon and on select Saturdays. Card payment only
Our brewery kiosk is a small shop at the ‘cellar door’ with take-out beer, locally roasted coffee and merchandise. Walk-ups or pre-ordered click & collect (order by 12 noon) welcome at the barrel store located to the left of the stone barn where our brewhouse is. Complimentary looks at the brewery available on Saturdays and plans for table service coming soon.
- Every Friday 12-6pm (now extended, previously 4-6pm)
- Select Saturdays 12-4pm
Upcoming Kiosk Dates
- Friday 23rd October: 12-6pm
- Saturday 24th October: 12-4pm (with baked goods & pizza 12-3pm)
- Friday 30th October: 12-6pm
- Saturday 31st October: 12-4pm (with pizza truck 12-3pm)
- Saturday 14th November: 12-4pm
Scroll down for our release schedule and holiday hours and online last orders.
How it works
- No booking required
- Contactless payment
- Fresh ‘first release’ beers and classic favourites
- Sign up for locals discount card
- Bring a mask to exit through the brewhouse – Brewery walk rounds are limited to 6 people
- Take Away Sourdough Pizza by @woodfiredfoodco will be served between 12-3pm on Oct 10, 17, 31
- All queuing for purchasing beer is limited to 1 group inside observing a one-way system
- Masks on before entering, no dogs inside and all children accompanied please
Friday is more for collection you may order anytime online ahead of our noon cut off. We also allow walk-ups (contactless card payment only). To have your order ready on arrival please order ahead in the week (by our cut off Friday midday) shop now.
Saturdays (when open) are a little more of an ‘occasion’. Across the summer families came and enjoyed looks at the brewery and picnics on the green. We are gearing up for table seated drinking in, but that isn’t quite ready yet. For now groups of 6 people across 2 households can come to look at the brewhouse, and purchase beer to take away. We aim to also offer food at these events in the form of a street food trader outside. Please check our socials for updates and feel free to call ahead with any questions.
Release Schedule and Holiday Hours
NHS worker? Claim from our NHS Bar Tab
During lockdown, we built a 300 beer strong bar tab for you thanks to our customer’s generosity and now it’s time to claim them. For now, we have 100 available at our kiosk days.
To redeem your drink from this tab please bring your NHS ID with you to our brewery kiosk and let your cashier know you’d like to redeem your NHS beer. There is a limit of one drink redeemable per person, per visit, but you may visit as many times as you like. Each eligible person must show their ID to the cashier.
We know your amazing hard work is far from over but there’s now some time and space for some R & R and we want to help you enjoy it.