Join our founders Miranda & Bates (online) on Saturday 9th May 3-5pm. Come to the heart of our Norfolk brewery for an introduction into our work and ethos, a tour of our brewery, and a tutored tasting.
Duration is a modern farmhouse brewery nestled in ancient woodlands in rural Norfolk. Founders Bates and Miranda create wild ales and fresh beers brewed from nature with purpose. Come for a chat about how it all began. As part of the tour, there will be a guided tasting of our core beers:
- Turtles All The Way Down – 5.5% American Pale – Soft | Juicy | Tropical
- Doses – 5.1% German Pilsner – Dry | Floral | Crisp
- Bet The Farm – 4.5% Continental Pale – Crisp | Floral | Dry | Light
- A 30 min tour of our breweries 20HL BrauKon brewhouse, cellar and canning line
- 4 beers (see below – beers will be shipped to you)
- A litho notebook bound in our resident artist Henry Mullers label designs
- A tutored tasting in the barrel store to accompany your beers
- An informal opportunity for Q&A with Duration founders Miranda & Bates
Hosted in partnership with Women On Tap Virtual Festival 2020 A five-day schedule of online talks, live-streamed panel discussions, virtual tastings, internet gigs, and more has been put together – all designed to showcase representation and equality.