Experience Al Fresco Beers at Duration’s Farmhouse Brewery.
Launching on 23rd April Tap Days offer bucket list beers, delicious street food, and of course plenty of Duration on tap!
Duration Brewing, Abbey Farm, River Road, West Acre, King’s Lynn, Norfolk, PE32 1UA
Open rain or shine we offer covered tables for 90min slots. A non-refundable booking charge by table size is taken, redeemable against your first round of drinks. The brewery kiosk will remain open for pickups. Book a Tap Day table HERE.
ADDITIONAL INFOWe appreciate your cooperation while restrictions are in place. If you have any questions please visit our FAQs at www.durationbeer.com if you need any further information please contact us ahead of your visit via [email protected]
- We are located near Castle Acre in West Acre Kings Lynn off the A1065 and A47
- Parking is free on the left lawn on arrival. Please do not park on the central lawn.
- On arrival, you will be seated at your table and asked to scan in for Track and Trace.
- Show order number to redeem a voucher towards your first round of drinks.
- Table-side ordering is essential (includes take-out food). Kiosk walk-ups for take-out beer.
- Food and Drink orders can be made via a QR code using a mobile. Please ask a server if you need assistance.
- Toilet blocks are available around the back of the brewery.
- Masks must be worn* when moving on-premise and at all times inside. *Not required if medically exempt or under 12 years old.
- The Brewery Kiosk will remain open for take-out beers, browsing, and merch.
- Brewery Tours, when available, can be booked in the Brewery Kiosk.
- We are a family-friendly venue. All children must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult.
- We do not have child seats or changing tables but plenty of room to roam!
- We are dog-friendly all dogs must be accompanied at all times by their responsible dog owner.
- To ensure other guest’s comfort please keep your dogs on their leads during your visit.