We’re Hiring – Two Great Opportunities
Duration Brewing is a multi award-winning farmhouse brewery in West Norfolk.
We make quality-focused fresh beers and wild ales that are brewed from nature with purpose from our high-end brewhouse in a renovated ancient barn in rural West Acre.
Our beers are enjoyed by beer lovers in country pubs, specialist beer bars, at home, and at festivals and events across the UK as well as direct at source in our taproom.
We have been expanding at the brewery and growing operations each year. The time has come to bid farewell to two of our much valued team members setting off for new horizons beyond beer. This means we currently have two very desirable positions opening up to join our fast-growing team.
Is this you?
- Highly organised and a good team player in a small and growing team.
- Exceptional attention to detail and good at prioritising.
- Good at thinking on your feet and working under pressure.
- Willing to pull together to get the job done.
- Dedicated to finding solutions, comfortable communicating issues.
- A monthly beer and merch allowance, ongoing training, career progression.
- The excitement of being part of a small, friendly, and supportive team where your inputs are valued.
- Staff pension scheme and the opportunity to progress to senior management.
- Opportunity to travel, network and attend beer-based events across the UK (with time off in lieu).
- We offer a fair wage and the ability to advance in the company.
How to Apply:
Full job description, deadlines for application, and further information including salary range (based on experience) and how to apply available above. Also listed on other sites and via indeed.
We will consider all applicants able to provide a cover letter explaining why they would love to join us, along with a CV emailed in to us. All applications will be treated in confidence.