ADMIN SUPPORT (NORFOLK)
An amazing opportunity for a Admin Manager to join the growing team at Duration Brewing
Part Time 20hrs/wk
Duration Brewing is a newly opened, fast growing modern independent brewery in West Norfolk. We make quality focused wild ales and fresh beers brewed from nature with purpose from a high-end custom built brewhouse in a renovated ancient barn in rural West Acre. We make good beer in collaboration with good people in a way that respects where we are. Our beers are enjoyed by beer lovers in specialist bars, at home and at festivals and events across the UK. We are on the look out for our ‘office rock’ to steady the ship as we set off on our exciting beer journey.
This multifaceted support role will encompass managing the back office and give administrative support to both our sales/marketing and production teams. With a calm head across competing priorities you will provide cross-department support and oversee the smooth day-to-day running the office. Your strong admin focus will enable a busy workplace to stay productive, while making sure both our team and our customers are well looked after in a consistent and reliable manner.
We are looking for a self-motivated self starter who is able to get behind our values and culture, willing to support across all departments and able to hit the ground running. If you have a positive can-do attitude, strong admin and communication skills, a determined outlook, plus amazing attention to detail read on.
- First point of contact for all new enquiries via email and phone
- Diary management, travel planning and scheduling appointments
- Renewing company policies, insurances, maintenance contracts and licenses
- Event coordination for in-house and national events and festivals
- Updating the website and online shop with new product assets
- Invoicing, book-keeping and credit control
- Payroll and pension payments
- Maintaining online filing systems
- Data entry and database management
- Generating monthly reports from management software
- Maintaining office supplies and subscriptions
- Ordering ingredients and assets for production
- Research and procurement of services and products
Skills and Experience
- A highly motivated self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills, good presentation and timekeeping
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of Xero, Microsoft Office and the internet
- 55wpm type speed
- Good organisation and time management skills
- 5yrs experience in an office environment and the ability to prioritise well under pressure
- Full clean driving licence
Is this you?
- Highly organised and ready to support across all departments
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high level of IT and communication skills
- Quick to pick up new software and ICT
- Willing to pull together to get the job done
- Dedicated to finding solutions, comfortable communicating issues
- A monthly beer allowance, on-going training, career progression, opportunity to travel.
- The excitement of being part of a small, friendly and supportive team where your inputs are valued.
- Opportunity to socialise and attend food and beer based events across the UK.
- A flexible role that could suit someone who is also committed to the school run!
- We offer a fair wage and the ability to advance in the company and to full time for the right candidate.
Details on how to apply:
If you know someone you think would be suitable for this role please share this post. We will consider all applicants able to provide a cover letter explaining they would love to join us, along with a CV to [email protected]
Applications close Friday 28th February 2020. All applications will be treated confidentially.