Claim From Our NHS Bar Tab
During lockdown, we built a 300 beer strong bar tab for you thanks to our customer’s generosity and now it’s time to claim them. For now, we have 100 available at our Saturday Brewery Kiosks.
To redeem your drink from this tab please bring your NHS ID with you to our brewery kiosk and let your cashier know you’d like to redeem your NHS beer. There is a limit of one drink redeemable per person, per visit, but you may visit as many times as you like. Each eligible person must show their ID to the cashier.
We know your amazing hard work is far from over but there’s now some time and space for some R & R and we want to help you enjoy.
As independent brewers, we want to pay our appreciation forward and look ahead. We hope you can join us. We are calling on you at home to pledge to Buy The NHS A Pint. This will give a much-needed morale boost for our front line workers when the recovery comes.
Life has changed fast. While the restrictions seem hard we must all stay home. We miss our social interactions especially in pubs where the act coming together to unwind after a day’s work seems distinctly missing. But it will come back and doing our bit now can build a better future.
We are calling upon you and our army of pubs, bars and bottle shops to join forces. Our Pay a Pint forward initiative will not only show your appreciation to our NHS, but it will also preserve and revive our great British brewing and hospitality industries at the same time.
How it works
You pledge a pint, we bring the beer. Each Buy The NHS A Pint bought on our web-shop will be forwarded in a bar tab either at Duration’s Brewery Tap or across East Anglian and partnering pubs, taprooms, bottleshops and retail venues participating in the scheme. We will also be doubling pledges no and then making your pledged NHS Pints go further with ours.
Why it matters
- We all want to support and doing nothing can make us feel helpless. Paying it forward brings hope of restoring normality and helps us celebrate our heroes.
- As beer producers with a network of valued stockists, our products and services can be used for good to salute our NHS heroes when the time comes.
- Like many industries, British brewing and hospitality need you to help recover to good health. Pulling together in this way across the country to reward our NHS heroes and also bring vital regeneration to the beer and hospitality industry.
We’re in this with you for the Duration. Stay home and stay safe.
The small group of breweries leading this initiative are spread around the UK, so you can support breweries and NHS workers in a number of areas around the country:
- Duration (East Anglia)
- Fyne Ales (Scotland)
- Wylam (North East)
- Cloudwater (North West)
- North Brewing Co (Yorkshire)
- Verdant & Left Handed Giant (South West)
- Deya (West Midlands)
- Gipsy Hill (South East)
- Boundary (Northern Ireland)
- Tiny Rebel Brew Co (Wales)
- Buxton Brewery (East Midlands)
- Unity Brewing (South – Hampshire)
With our Brewery being a little bit out of the way, we plan to get you NHS Pints out post-shift working with our local hospital, to keep the troops going during the pandemic. We will also share any donations received between a few bar tabs – across our wonderful East Anglian pubs, bottle shops and independent retailers so that we can offer rewards to as many NHS workers and volunteers as possible.
Any unused donations will be passed on to NHS charities.
Thank you in advance for supporting this cause. Together we’re stronger and we will get through this. In the meantime: Stay safe. Stay Home. Stay positive, and save lives.
Cheers to the NHS!