The Brewers Lectures are back art Springwell Works, home of North Brewing.
The Brewers Lectures is a series of live events from the Brewers Journal. The half day lectures give a platform to six speakers to inspire change, generate discussion and share brewing expertise.
Join an for an afternoon of fantastic talks and discussion this frankly stellar group of talented individuals in an all star line up of industry experts including our very own Miranda Hudson
- Miranda Hudson – (Owner) Duration, Norfolk
- Luci Clayton-Jones – (Owner) Double Barrelled, Reading
- Sarah Hardy – (Marketing) North Brewing, Leeds
- Colin Stronge – (Head Brewer) Salt, West Yorkshire
- Brian Dickson – (Head Brewer) Northern Monk, Leeds
- Jim Wilson – Fermentis
- Carlos De La Barra – Beer52