1. COMPANY INFO
If other, please specify below
2. CONTACT INFO
3. CASH / CREDIT TRADE APPLICATION
If this is a CASH application please fill section 3 and then head to 6.
CASH payment is due at time of order before collection or dispatch.
CREDIT payment is due 14 calendar days from the date of invoice, 30 days if opted into Direct Debit
Duration Brewing runs due diligence on new accounts to mitigate risk. We reserve the right to stop a line of credit at any time should payments fall outside of our terms without prior written agreement.
If yes, a link to register with go cardless will be emailed to your invoicing/accounts contact along with your first order
4. BANK INFO
Not required for CASH applications
5. TRADE REFERENCES
We require 2 trade references, preferred but not required for CASH account applications
6. TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please ensure you read, saved a copy and give consent to our T&C's and Standard Conditions of Contract
Terms of Trading
1. For CREDIT accounts electronic payment is required within 14 calendar days from the invoice date. The first two orders should be CASH on pro forma invoice. Opting to pay by Direct Debit allows payment within 30 days of the invoice date.
2. For CASH accounts payment is required at time of order and before collection/dispatch
3. The VAT is charged at 20% on the invoice net value
4. Delivery is organised by Duration at customers cost unless the order exceeds £1000 when free delivery to one location applies
Standard Conditions of Contract
1. UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED IN WRITING by Duration Brewing Ltd (the Seller), these conditions shall override any terms or conditions stipulated incorporated or referred to by the Buyer whether in the order or in any negotiations
2. PARTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. Goods must be signed for as damaged at the time of delivery or if any doubt exists Duration Brewing must be notified within 2 working days
3. ALL GOODS ARE SUPPLIED as per the producer’s specifications and all claims in respect of quality shall be subject to their acceptance. Whilst the seller will use their best endeavours to give recommendations and advice to a buyer in all respects it shall be the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the storage and dispense methods used are suitable for the purchased products. If this is not the case it may void the validity of any quality assurance claims.
4. DELIVERY & PAYMENT. Unless otherwise agreed in writing:
For CREDIT ACCOUNTS payment is required within 14 calendar days of the invoice date. Opting into a direct debit scheme for payment can extend credit terms to 30 days of the invoice date. All new credit accounts will need to pay their first two orders by CASH payable on pro forma invoice at the time of order or before collection or dispatch.
For CASH ACCOUNTS payment is required at time of order and before collection or dispatch.
Interest will be charged on all overdue accounts at a rate of 3% per month above the standard bank rate.
5. PASSING OF RISK. The risk in goods shall pass to the buyer when the good leave the producer’s possession, being on collection by the buyer’s courier.
6. GOVERNING LAW. This agreement shall be construed and take effect in all respects in accordance with English Law.
7. COMPENSATION. The seller’s liability for damage or compensation of any nature arising out of any claim whether contractual or otherwise shall not exceed the invoice price of the goods in respect of which such claim is made.
8. PRICE. Unless otherwise stated, the price of goods shall be the price ruling at the date of delivery and the seller reserves the right to alter the price at any time, before delivery.
9. UNTIL FULL PAYMENT FOR GOODS DELIVERED IS RECEIVED, ownership of the goods (both legal and equitable) shall remain the property of Duration Brewing Ltd.
By submitting this form you will receive an email notification from our Mailchimp account asking if you wish to opt-in to receiving our trade mailer.