Tap Days at Duration
NEW FOR 2021, Experience Al Fresco Beers at Duration’s Farmhouse Brewery. Tap Days offer bucket list beers, delicious street food, and of course plenty of Duration on tap!
Our Tap Days are about getting outside to enjoy farm-to-glass beers as nature intended. Come and enjoy a beer and a bite at Abbey Farm looking over the priory ruins. The kiosk will remain open for pickups.
Table booking is essential. We open rain or shine and offer covered tables for 90min slots. A non-refundable booking charge by table size is taken, redeemable against your first round of drinks. Find more info in our FAQs
Street Food* by:
- Wood Fired Food Co (Sourdough Pizza's)
- The Cabin (Taco's & Wings)
- Fanny Adams (Caribbean Roti & Burgers)
- Pressed Toasties (Bread Source Sourdough Toasties)
- Bucketlist Chips (Loaded Fries)
- Jess Bakes (Macarons & Cakes)
- Inside Matters Most (Tray Bakes & Cakes)
- Heather's Kettle Corn (American Flavoured Kettle Corn)
*Vendors may vary
Visit our FAQs page for more information and sign up for email updates below.
Follow our journey and find out why we believe in beers that belong to time and place. To hear about beer releases, brewery events, and when life goes back to normal - festivals we are pouring at - the best way to stay on the adventure is to sign up.