Are you a homebrewer that enjoys a brewery hang outs? Our founders Miranda & Bates will be joining Tom from Junction Brew Club and the gang for a chat over our beers including brand new release Promise of Spring our Spring Wheat Ale brewed with locally foraged Gorse Flowers and the ever contentious Sabro hop for a tropical lilt.
Duration is a modern farmhouse brewery nestled in ancient woodlands in rural Norfolk. Duration creates wild ales and fresh beers brewed from nature with purpose. Come for a chat about how it all began to discover what inspires our recipe creation and how we set about naming our beers. During this informal meeting you can ask questions and enjoy a guided tasting of a selection of our beers.
To participate use the link below to register a place then pick up a build-a-box including the tasting beers listed below. Order by noon on Monday 22nd Feb to ensure we can ship them in time
TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN 5.5% American Pale – Soft | Juicy | Tropical
- This event is being organised by Junction Home Brew via Zoom, participation is free but limited.
- You will need to pick up the beers, this can be via our webshop (on next working day delivery if ordered by noon Mon-Thur) or from a bottle shop near you.
- Please see our FAQ’s Buy Our Beer for a map of potential stockists.
Our first ‘lockdown’ tour was hosted in partnership with Women On Tap Virtual Festival 2020 back in May 2020. A five-day schedule of online talks, live-streamed panel discussions, virtual tastings, internet gigs, and more put together – all designed to showcase representation and equality. These have become a popular and personal way to ‘beer together while apart’.
PRESS & TESTIMONIALS
- Beer Today ‘Duration Brewing tours will continue through winter’
- Eastern Daily Press ‘Virtual beer tasting courses ‘saving grace’ for independent brewery’
- Beer Yeti ‘An Epic Virtual Tour & Tasting From Duration Brewing!’
Our Next Tours
To stay up to date on our online events, merch promos and weekly releases sign up to our newsletter here.